Saturday, November 10, 2012

Update

Some of our last posts have been out of order, so I wanted to clarify where we are at in this whole process. Tomorrow evening Mark and I, (along with the rest of team Vava'u) will board a boat and take a 24 hour ride to Vava'u. We will arrive sometime Tuesday late afternoon. Mark and I will be spending Tuesday night in Neiafu, and attending another training session with our Tongan counterparts on Wednesday. Soooo sometime (hopefully) Wednesday evening, Mark and I will officially move in to our new home. We are super excited about actually starting our service in Tonga, but also a little sad. We said goodbye to 5 from our team yesterday, and will say bye to two more tomorrow morning. I think it will be six months before we see them again. It is hard to imagine how much life is about to change (again!). Keep us in your prayers!






No comments:

Post a Comment