The three overarching goals of the peace corps are:
1. Provide service (from willing and qualified volunteers) to help interested countries meet their needs for trained manpower, particularly in the poorest areas of developing nations.
2. To help promote a better understanding of the American people on the part of the people's served.
3. To promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of the American people.
Changes have been made to the structure of Peace Corps Tonga, and this year everyone in our group will be working as a Primary English teacher. The three main objectives for us as teachers are:
1. To improve our students learning of English.
2. To improve teachers teaching of English.
3. To improve community awareness of healthy lifestyles.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad