Sunday, January 16, 2011

yesterday

I was feeling really sick, didn't want to get out of bed...had a sore throat, the whole shebang.

But we had promised our friends, the Ways, that we would come over and help with their computer/internet stuff.

So we got there, and things were loud and hectic, and everyone wanted to play with me.

And after an hour or so I was exhausted and promptly laid down on the floor. Shortly after, we were served lunch, which...I was not feeling up to.

And then Maung Way came over with a huge smile on his face and said he was "very, very happy". You see, my husband had been working hard on setting up and explaining skype, and now Maung Way, for the first time in 15 years, is going to get to see his mom, his brothers, his family that he left behind at a young age.

After that I couldn't remember why I had ever been so grumpy in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment