Friday, January 14, 2011

Things I have Learned

1. I would/will be an excellent ECE teacher. in fact, I already have my class schedule and routines written in my head).
2. Sometimes cars get stuck in ice and snow, even when you've become an excellent snow driver.
3. Neighbors can be your best friends in ^ such an event.
4. Teachers, however kind and great and patient 9 out of 10 of them are, cannot be trusted. There are some bad apples out there, and as a parent I will always make it a habit to drop in on my child's classroom (and you should too!).
5. The bathroom is a bad place for a water and a sand table to be.
6. The business of doing your business should always be a private thing, nobody wants to witness that! (see #5!).
7. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for my man, my parents, or my siblings. I miss them all every day. (even mark, cause 10 hours of the day I'm not with him. it's pure hell. yes, i love his company that much.)
8. I won't always be the favorite at work, even though I secretly strive to be. And that has got to be okay.
9. Even thouhg I sometimes talk like I will pick a fight, I won't. However, I will stand up for right, truth, justice, and myself when I need to. Even if I still lose in the end, I will know I'm right and standing up for yourself is really the only good way to go down.
10. Mark makes big and small sacrifices for me everyday. Like coaching bball, and pouring my cup of coffee for me in the morning. He is such a good man, good husband.
11. Children these days watch too much tv...like Maury...and that is inaproppriate parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment