Monday, January 17, 2011

my small university

Lots of times I question the university I chose to go to...(for lots of reasons we won't dive into).

Today I visited my alma mater and felt revived, and incredibly thankful.

How awesome is it that two years after I graduated, I can waltz into a number of my professors offices and catch up, talk, discuss, hug....pretty cool! I love it that I went to a tiny school where I was known. Not just by students and faculty but by my professors. I miss those important life view changing conversations, but am so thankful that even now my professors are rooting for me, and challenging me. So thank you CCU, for a chance to meet some incredible deep thinkers, and thank you professors for making me the person I am today.

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Who did you see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Dyck and Dr. Watson. They both asked about you! Dr. Dyck was talking about bloom and...gunger?

    ReplyDelete