Thursday, September 29, 2011

Spoon

This Sunday I will be celebrating my two year wedding anniversary with my beloved Mark.

Wow-2 years! In so many ways time has flown by, I can't believe it's been two years since we read our vows together, danced it up to Over the Rhine, shared that first married garlic kiss,(since my dad and I's infamous Jai Ho performance), just...since.

In other ways I can't believe it's just been two years. I don't remember doing life without a husband. I don't remember how I planned dinner, planned my weekend, planned my life....it's as if he was always apart of my life, my thoughts, my decision making.

I like that.

In honor of my swoos, my babe, my husband, spoon, shwees....WHATEVER you wanna call him (and no, none of those names are for you, except maybe spoon...if you were there way back when that was used) I am going to be writing some posts about him. us. our beginning, our now, our whatever.

Enjoy. (and congratulate us!)

2 comments:

  1. I remember spoon! Remember the spoon bag? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE SPOON BAG! :) Forgot about the spoon bag. Hahahah

    ReplyDelete