Today I am thankful for
3. my multi-generational church
4. I can text Nick Elder when I think I've left my curling iron on and he'll run downstairs and unplug it. that is ridiculous.
5. for games like King's Cup
6. for extra babysitting money.
7. for airplanes that allow us to be near our family however quickly we need to be.
8. I can read music, and clap out a rhythm to any combination of notes.
9. CHRISSSTTTMASSSS is in the air. (at least my air)
10. for a home to come back to, whenever we want, in HOPE Community Church. Now that's something to hang your hat on.
11. idioms. =)