Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm all nostalgic today.

I don't know if it's because of the music I'm listening too, the slow change in weather towards winter, the fast approaching holidays...

Maybe it's that Mark's stepmom passed away last week.
Maybe it's that the time is growing nearer, impending big change is looming around the corner of our life.

New beginnings, good endings. Growth, change, responsibility, frustration, love, dear ones, worries, excitement, boredom, restlessness, mediocrity, pressure, delight, intimacy, expectation, desire.

I don't know...all here. Right below the surface.

And I don't know what to do with it all. Where to funnel all this feeling.

Change. Chane looming, change now. Change as we figure out how to love each other the best. How to invest in what seems like the 10 communities were apart of. How to be true, good friends to those we truly love. How to hold close our families that live so far away and so far apart from each other.

How to's and questions and change and desire and growth and responsibility and so much passion I don't know what to do with it all so I scream out the songs in my car, and I run as hard as I can at the gym, and I devour the literature I'm reading and I look for more....more ways/opportunities to express.

And I don't know what all that means. But-blah-there it is.

With longing, passion, questions, and an unquenchable desire for... more

No comments:

Post a Comment