Mark is officially DONE WITH HIS FIRST YEAR AS A TEACHER!
He is such an incredible teacher. I hope and pray that when we have kids they have teachers as caring and compassionate as my hubby.
I, on the other hand, have a week (more or less), left of school. I am barely hanging in there....
1. swamp coolers can make life much better (when they are installed)
2. the inability to admit wrong is, I imagine, quite debilitating. Almost invokes feelings of pity.
3. Children no longer care about "losing their jobs" during the last bit of school.
4. A summer job is hard to come by. A new job is hard to come by.
5. Interviewing, and still being jobless....makes life hard.
6. Good thing that when life is hard, I have a sweet man, and a handful of mikes hard on hand....
7. Maung Way is far away. I. Am. Sad.
8. In a few precious days I will begin to kick my own butt into shape. I am hoping to shed a good dozen or two pounds-workout or diet advice?
Scrubs is excelllllllent. =)