Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Snow Angel

"Once upon a winter, it seems so long ago, my one and only love and I fell down upon the snow. And as the dusk was falling from our gray and goose down sky, we heard the old cathedral bells ring out our lullaby..." Snow Angel-OTR

Usually by this time of the year I grumpily wake up in the morning (after hitting snooze 4 times), touch my sweet, unpainted toe to our beautiful wood floor, and curse the winters of Colorado.

But this year...there has yet to be an awe-inspiring, all-silencing, all-encompassing snow. I miss it, I need it, I want it. Surprising, I know. Quiet walks bundled with my babe, hikes to Snooze after a snow day, drinking tea and watching the huge flakes float softly to the ground...ahhh, it is time.

So, winter, no more wet, short, non-sticking, 30 minute snow storms. Let's get a doosy-a two days off of work kinda doosy. And soon? Before Christmas please.

waiting and dreaming...


Snow angel

No comments:

Post a Comment