Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I have been getting better acquainted with a girl at school over the past few weeks. And knowing her, and communicating with her...changes me in small ways at every encounter and (I dream) may in big ways as our relationship grows. I admire her. And I hope with every encounter she rubs off a little more. She is such a blessing.

Last week I saw two kids get hit by a car. A kinder and 1st grader. Two little burmese brothers. And that had made me 1. a cautious driver. 2. a (n overly) cautious teacher during dismissal. 3. scared of crossing the street. and finally 4. worried for all involved parties. Just sharing.

Mark has started a new job. I am so thankful for this opportunity. We have been waiting and wishing and hoping and praying for what seems like forever, it is good to see God come through in this way. Of course with change comes minor (major) routine shifts that can often cause one (me) anxiety or grumpiness. =) Mark has so spoiled me these last few months, pray for me to pick up the slack and get used to a little less sleep...I can do it, I can do it, I can do it.

We have (FINALLY!) found our home...our church...our church home. Hope Community Church. It is a good place to be, and I am so happy to invest there.

Well, to sufjan and boxed wine...my inspiration


Alissa

ps: I got an ukulele for my bday. And I am learning it splendidly. And I am carrying on a tradition. And I love it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment